88 papers (48,89%) accepted for ITEMA 2018 conference have been accepted for publication in the conference partner journals and partner monograph published by eminent american publisher, namely:
1. Public Sector Economics is double blind peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Institute of Public Finance, which seeks theoretical, empirical and policy-oriented contributions analysing the role and functioning of the public sector at macroeconomic, sectoral and microeconomic levels, in both advanced and emerging market economies. Articles published in Public Sector Economics are indexed in: SCOPUS (Elsevier), DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals, Lund University, Sweden), EconLit (American Economic Association’s electronic database), HRČAK (Portal of Scientific Journals of Croatia), IBSS (International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, ProQuest, Cambridge, UK) and RePEC (Research Papers in Economics).
2. Acta Turistica is an international scientific journal published by the Department of Tourism, Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia. The journal is regularly listed in the Web of Science – Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), SCOPUS, C.A.B INTERNATIONAL, LORETO Thesaurus, CIRET – Centre International de Recherches et d’Etudes Touristique, EBSCOHost, EconLit – American Economic Association, ProQuest and JSTOR. Acta Turistica is a bilingual (Croatian and English) scientific journal and it has been published twice a year since its first issue in 1989. It includes categorized scientific and professional papers adopting interdisciplinary approach ranging from tourism economics, tourism and hospitality management, tourism sociology, anthropology, tourism and hospitality marketing, tourism geography, tourism development, etc. It is aimed at fostering scientific debate of various theoretical and pragmatic issues in tourism, both in Croatia and worldwide, thus searching for better solutions in the field based on scientific research and argument.
3. Journal of Innovative Business and Management is published by DOBA Faculty, Maribor (Slovenia) and referred in international scientific journal bases DOAJ, EconPapers, ResearchGate and RePec. It has been published since 2009 and since then it has been attracting more and more interest among the readers, who predominantly come from academia and business practice. The journal is intended for economists, teaching staff, the wider professional public from the field of business and social sciences, researchers, students and academics, who need up-to-date information and innovative ideas from the field of international business management, governance, organization, marketing, business administration and modern forms of business education in their line of work.
4. International Scientific Journal Turizam is published by the Faculty of Sciences, Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, University of Novi Sad, Serbia. Conceptual framework of the journal is oriented towards contemporary trends in tourism, hotel management and gastronomy. The journal is available in the following journal databases and repositories: Index Copernicnus, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), ResearchBib, MIAR, Directory of open access scholarly resources (ROAD), CIRET’s Data bases on the tourism, leisure, outdoor recreation and hospitality industry, SCIndex – Serbia Citation Index and Google Scholar.
5. Serbian Journal of Engineering Management is a new scientific journal, published by the School of Engineering Management and Society of Engineering Management of Serbia. This international journal is dedicated to the wide scope of themes in engineering management and industrial engineering and is published semi-annually. The papers are presented in English, Serbian and other former Yugoslavian languages.
6. Central European Journal of Geography and Sustainable Development (CEJGSD) is an open access international scientific and peer-reviewed journal. Starting with 2018, CEJGSD publishes relevant academic research papers in geography, sustainable development and other related areas. It is published in 2 issues per year (in June and December) and the language of publication is English.
7. Balkans Journal of Emerging Trends in Social Sciences (Balkans JETSS) – new scientific journal, published by the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans. Aims and scope are economics, management, law and tourism. After publication of first issues of the journal, Balkans JETSS will be submitted for indexation in all relevant scientific databases: SCOPUS, EBSCO, DOAJ, Google Scholar, etc.