Deadlines & Fees
October 10, 2023
Deadline for abstract submission
Include an abstract of no more than 500 words. It should provide information on scope of the contribution, aimed benefits for a reader, main methods used and findings
October 19, 2023
Deadline for registration fee payment (possible extension in individual cases)
October 23, 2023
Announcement of the conference agenda
December 22, 2023
Final deadline for paper submission (full paper submission is only required if interested in publishing the full paper in the conference proceedings or conference partner journals, otherwise, the abstract is sufficient)
Selection of papers for publication in partner publications: journals and monograph
May 28, 2024 *
Publication date of:
– ITEMA 2023 Book of Abstracts
– ITEMA 2023 Selected Papers
– ITEMA 2023 Conference Proceedings
* In case an author needs official confirmation on full paper and/or abstract acceptance and publication (with ISSN and ISBN numbers) earlier, it is available on a request via email.
For all categories of participants (individuals from academic and scientific-research institutions, business sector, government sector, public administration, chambers of commerce, postgraduate students, undergraduate students, unemployed and others):
– 94,25 EUR – Publication of one full paper up to 10 pages (A4) in the conference proceedings or selected papers and an abstract in the book of abstracts, one certificate of presentation or attendance in e-form for first co/author (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions for first co/author – lunch and coffee break at conference venue included, other publication and organizational costs.
– 75,40 EUR – Publication of one abstract in the book of abstracts, one certificate of presentation or attendance in e-form for first co/author (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions for first co/author – lunch and coffee break at conference venue included, other publication and organizational costs.
Attention: The costs of the money transfer by bank wire transfer and PayPal are to be covered by the participants, otherwise participation in the conference will not be allowed. SWIFT and IBAN numbers are given bellow in the instructions.
Pay using our PayPal account, send us an email for more information!
Co-authors who wish to attend the conference and/or receive a certificate, are obliged to pay additional registration fee with 20% discount (75,40 EUR).
In case there are more than three coauthors, for each additional coauthor, 30 EUR will be added to the overall registration fee amount.
In the event that a full paper exceeds 10 pages (A4 size), each additional page will be subject to a charge of 20 EUR.
Authors who fail to adhere to the full paper formatting instructions provided in the page propositions and guidelines will be subject to a fee of 35 EUR.
For payments from Serbia (only for Serbian authors) publication fee of full paper (10 pages – A4) is exactly 10.985,00 Serbian dinars and 8.788,00 Serbian dinars for abstract publication (additional charges – if any, will be calculated based on the exchange rate of Serbian Dinar at the time of payment).
Members of the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans at the International Scientific Conference ITEMA may participate and publish their scientific papers free of charge.
Call for membership is open.