2nd International Scientific Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology, Tourism, Economics, Management and Agriculture – ITEMA 2018 – Graz, Austria, November 8, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; ISBN 978-86-80194-13-4
Due to the mentioned problems, the aim of this paper is to systematize the basic obligations of the service provider of the general service contract. The basic obligations of the service provider are: a pre-contractual duty to warn, obligation to perform a particular service, obligations regarding the transfer of the service (subcontracting), obligation of skill and care, obligation to achieve results, contractual obligation to warn the client, obligation to comply with client’s directions, obligation to transfer results, obligation to accept a unilateral contract change. This paper is based on the analysis of the law of European countries. In this paper, as the main source DCFR was used.
2. M. H. Gillespie, J. R. Matthews, Handbuch Service Provider, Weinheim, 2002.
3. R. Schulze, J. Stuyck, Towards a European Contract Law, Munich, 2011.
4. Principles, Definitions and Model Rules of European Private Law – DCFR: Draft Common Frame of Reference, prepared by the Study Group on a European Civil Code and the Research Group on EC Private Law (Book IV, Specific contracts and the rights and obligations arising from them, Part C, Services), Munich, 2009.
5. Deutsch Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB) vom 18.08.1896. (www.juris.de)
6. Kodex des Österreichischen Rechts-Lexis Nexis, Allgemeines Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (ABGB), Wien, 2015.
7. Zakon o obligacionim odnosima, ,,Sl. List SFRJ” br. 29/78, 39/85, 45/89, 57/89, ,,Sl. List SRJ” br. 31/93.