Innovation Center, University of Niš, Jovana Skerlića 20A/28, 18000 Niš, Serbia
Faculty of Economics, University of Niš, Trg kralja Aleksandra Ujedinitelja 11, 18000 Niš, Serbia
Faculty for Entrepreneurial Business, University of Belgrade, Serbia
2nd International Scientific Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology, Tourism, Economics, Management and Agriculture – ITEMA 2018 – Graz, Austria, November 8, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; ISBN 978-86-80194-13-4
Health information systems represent a kind of information-technology platform for the electronic business of health organizations. By using health information systems, health organizations more effectively allocate their medical resources. By transferring real-time health information and diagnosing the condition of patients using virtual medical communities and mobile wireless body area networks, it comes all stakeholders networking of the healthcare organizations in charge of monitoring the health status of patients. All this leads to the creation of special kind of healthcare organizations electronic business, which is electronic healthcare. In order to reduce the costs of allocating medical resources, logistical costs and improving the provision of virtual medical services, each healthcare organization should choose an optimal health information system that matches its size, business mode and needs. Consequently, using the method of analytical hierarchical processes, through Bubble Chart Pro multi-criteria decision making software, health information systems in this paper will be ranked according to their most significant performance related to electronic health.
e-health, health organizations, health information systems
1. https://www.capterra.com/electronic-medical-records-software/#infographic,accessed accessed 12.11. 2018.
2. https://download.cnet.com/Bubble-Chart-Pro-Optimal/3000-2076_4 75687328.html, accessed 29.11.2018
3. Kostić, Z., Rađenović, Ž. (2017) ANALIZA KONKURENCIJE ZDRAVSTVENIH INFORMACIONIH SISTEMA PRIMENOM SOFTVERA ZA VIŠEKRITERIJUMSKO ODLUČIVANJE, Info M, Časopis za informacionu tehnologiju i multimedijalne tehnologije, Vol. 62/2017, ISSN 1451-4397, UDC 005:004:6
4. Saaty, T. L. (1990). How to make a decision: the analytic hierarchy process. European Journal of Operational Research, 48 (1), 9–26.Saaty, T.L. (1980) The Analytic Hierarchy Process, New York: McGraw Hill.
5. Sheta,E.O. & Eldeen, A.N. (2013) THE TECHNOLOGY OF USING A DATA WAREHOUSE TO SUPPORT DECISION- MAKING IN HEALTH CARE, International Journal of Database Management Systems, Vol.5,No.3, 75-85 str.
6. Wager, K.A., Lee, F.W. & Glaser, J.P. (2017) Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Management, Published by Jossey-Bass, A Wiley Brand, San Francisco, 1-62 str.