University of Economics in Bratislava, Faculty of International Relations, Dolnozemská cesta 1, 852 35 Bratislava 5, Slovakia
2nd International Scientific Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology, Tourism, Economics, Management and Agriculture – ITEMA 2018 – Graz, Austria, November 8, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; ISBN 978-86-80194-13-4
Innovations in the information security technologies within financial institutions represent very important criteria in the competition. They are part of the success at the financial markets as they provide information about the client. Innovations into a suitable information system secure the stability of the insurance portfolio and safety for a client before discreet information outflow. An appropriate processing of the project and keeping of right principles in the field of the projection and implementation of the innovative security technologies and by application of the SkyMinder service the insurance company secure enough information about the client, his commercial partners and a sufficient security for the client. The aim of this paper is to define the new trends in insurance information security technologies and discus how these new technologies are accepted by insurance industry. To achieve this aim we are using qualitative methods such as analysis, synthesis and comparison. This paper is the output of the project “Modernisation and consolidation of R&D infrastructure in the area of financial security information technologies “(Code of the project: 2623012000) and the project GAAA 11_2/2016 „A comparison of the business environment in selected countries in terms of individual market segments “.
innovation, insurance, information technologies, security technologies.
- Cummis, F.A. (2002) Enterprise Integration, John Wiley Sons, Inc., Canada, pp. 45-357.
- Guenov, I. (2018) 9 Emerging Trends that will transform the insurance industry until 2020, Scalefocus, [online] available at: https://www.scalefocus.com/insights/business/insurance-industry-trends-2018-2020/.
- Johansson, S., Vogelgesang, U. (2015) Insurance on the threshold of digitization: [online]. Available at: Implications for the Life and P&C workforce. McKinsey https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mckinsey/dotcom/client_service/financial%20services/latest%20thinking/insurance/insurance_on_the_threshold_of_digitization.ashx
- Jonassen Hass, A.M. (2003) Configuration Management principles and practice, Person Education, Inc. Boston, pp. 159-317.
- Korauš, A., Veselovská, S., Kelemen. P (2017) Cyber security as part of the business environment, Conference proceedings International Scientific Conference, International Relations 2017: Current issues of world economy and politics, Smolenice November – 1. December 2017, Ekonóm.
- Korauš, A.; Kelemen P. (2018) Protection of persons and property in terms of cybersecurity, Conference proceedings International Scientific Conference, Economic, Political and Legal Issues of International Relations 2018. Faculty of International Relations, University of Economics in Bratislava, 1. – 2. juni 2018, Virt, Ekonóm.
- OECD (2017) Technology and innovation in the insurance sector. [online]. Available at: https://www.oecd.org/pensions/Technology-and-innovation-in-the-insurance-sector.pdf.
- Pásztorová, J. (2018) Transformácia obchodných modelov v energetike, Economic, Political and Legal Issues of International Relations 2018, Virt, pp. 356-378 [online]. Available at: https://fmv.euba.sk/www_write/files/Virt_zborn%C3%ADk.pdf
- SkyMinder (2016) Informácie o zahraničných firmách. [online]. Available at: https://www.skyminder.sk/informacie-o-zahranicnych-firmach/.
- Tvrdíková, M. (2000) Zavádění a inovace informačních systémů ve firmách, prvé vydanie, Grada publishing, Praha, 2000, pp. 11-159.
- Veselovská S., Korauš A., Polák J (2018) Money Laundering and Legalization of Proceeds of Criminal Activity, Second International Scientific Conference on Economics and Management – EMAN 2018, March 22, 2018, Ljubljana, All in One Print Center, Belgrade. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31410/EMAN.
- Zagorin, E. (2017) Artificial Intelligence in Insurance – Three Trends That Matter, EMERJ, [online]. Available at: https://emerj.com/ai-sector-overviews/artificial-intelligence-in-insurance-trends/